If you are a registered estate agent and are interested in advertising your properties in markets such as UK, Ireland and overseas markets
If you are looking for a quick and user friendly system that can help you to promote your company in all these markets at a very low price then Choose a suitable advertising package on PropertyContinental.com.
You own a property in the United Kingdom or Overseas market that you would like to sell directly? Now through propertycontinental.com you can give your property an enormous visibility to a worldwide market such as UK and Europe, Africa, America, propertycontinental.com offer to you a quick and easy way to promote your property, providing a cost effective tool to find buyers.
Contact us now by filling the form and one of our staff will be more than happy to contact you to give you all the information.
General Enquiries and Feedback:
For general enquiries on the site or simply to give us a feedback about your experience on propertycontinental .com, please send us an email, we will get back to you a.s.a.p. (we will not pass your details to any third party without your consent).
Frequently Asked Questions
You can post your ad by following the simple steps below.
1) You will need to register with Property Continental website. You will only need to enter your name, username, and password and email address to register. You can register on this page:
2) Once registered you will have 3 buttons to select. Please click on the ‘Add a new Ad’ button.
3) You will then need to select the category to which you are posting your ad (e.g: House for sale, Land for sale, House for rent etc.). Please click on the appropriate button to proceed
4) You can enter the details of your ad at this stage and press the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the page to proceed.
5) You will now be presented with two options – whether to finish posting the ad (without pictures) or add pictures. Kindly select the appropriate option by clicking on the button. If you selected to ‘Finish Posting’ then you have completed posting your ad and your ad will be available immediately on Property Continental Website.
If you selected to upload images, then you simply need to select the images and press the UPLOAD button. After this your pictures will be uploaded and your ad posting process will be completed.
Click here to register and get started with posting your ad.
Please check out our advertising packages after registering on Property Continental.
Upgraded ads allow you to promote your ad to be placed permanently on the front page of the relevant category for a period of 30 days or more. To upgrade an ad, please login and click on the ‘View / Edit / Del ads’ option, then click the ‘Upgrade’ button next to the ad you wish to upgrade.
How it works:
• By upgrading your ad to a Silver or Gold status you get guaranteed placement on the first page of your relevant category (e.g. first page of Rentals section for rental ads) for a period of 30 days.
• Each upgraded ad will be valid for 30 days. You will need to renew the upgrade if you need to extend beyond 30 days. You will be able to renew the ad 5 days before the upgrade expires. Once the upgrade expires the slot will be available for anyone to use.
• Your ad will be displayed, as currently, on relevant results. E.g. if the ad was for a Chelsea apartment sale, it will appear under all Chelsea listings.
• Prices are subject to change in future and you will need to pay the rates at that time when renewing
• Payments can be made using your credit or debit card online
You can view all ads that you have posted by logging in to the “My Account” section.
You simply login to your account area and click on the View/Edit/Delete button and then on the EDIT button next to the relevant property.
Please go to the Lost Password form and enter your email address in. Your new password will be then sent to this email address.
If you haven’t got an email with the activation link, you can either request to re-send the email by clicking here or re-register with another email address.
If you are having difficulty with the activation link please try to copy and paste the entire link (starting with the http ://) on to the browser and press Enter Key, or contact us via the Contact us form and we will be able to assist you.
Please make sure you have read our Frequently Asked Questions before contacting us.
F2, 228 Pampisford Road,